Sunday, December 30, 2012

Princesses Cowgirls and Doggies

Vivian found a red cowboy hat and red cowboy boots under the Christmas tree. Then she discovered that there was the perfect pouffy princess dress under the tree with her name on it. She put the dress on - on top of her pj's. And then she put on her tiara and all was good. She never came back to her hat and boots.


So this evening when I asked her what was her favorite Christmas gift I was surprised to hear that it was the boots and hat. "That's what I really really wanted!" My cowgirl princess. Evan loves his well-worn cowboy boots. He got a cowboy hat to accompany them. We can't yet seem to get him to wear them together though.



Surprisingly, a day later when we were back in Austin, Jo asked Evan if he liked what he got for Christmas. He said he did, but then he commented that Santa hadn't got him everything he wanted. What didn't you get, Jo asked. "I didn't get a doggy". Now I am beginning to think that he real wants a doggy.

No comments: