Friday, July 11, 2014

Penis Medicine

Evan had a bout of strep. He broke out in a rash and itched a lot. It included an itchy penis. Supposedly. I applied some anti-itch cream to said organ one night before he went to bed.

Evan recovered. He stopped itching. Vivian went away to camp. Jo and I were going to go to Tim's birthday party and Karen graciously asked Ava's sitter, Ms. Kat, sit Evan too. It was agreed that Evan and Ava would have a sleep over at Ava's.

That evening, as Karen was leaving her house (and Ava and Evan in Ms. Kat's care for the evening), Evan shouts from the front door:

"Karen - does Ms. Kat know that I need my penis medicine?"


I would have loved to see the expression on Ms. Kat's face. I hear it was something.

Evan was a tool in general. But Karen sent Jo this photo of Ava and Evan sleeping when we returned from Tim's party. Cuteness. It's what keeps him alive.

No comments: