It's probably time to call it for Abe. He "moved" to the country before we left for India. He was last seen a few months ago. Though he peed on everything (I really mean everything) and was the most anxious living thing I knew (and I know a few anxious humans), he'll be missed. He was definitely a part of the fam. And he was so handsome. Even my dad asked about him a few days ago. RIP dear Abe and may your days be filled with lots of geckos where ever you are.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Crazy Camouflaged
I walked out the house the other day and almost stepped on her. Crazy was laying on the dirt under the tree and I didn't see her till I was almost on top of her. I waited till she settled down again and then took this photo. No wonder we end up with a lot of feathers on the front porch. I've added another photo of Crazy for those who haven't see her up close. Simran took that photo a couple of years ago.
It's probably time to call it for Abe. He "moved" to the country before we left for India. He was last seen a few months ago. Though he peed on everything (I really mean everything) and was the most anxious living thing I knew (and I know a few anxious humans), he'll be missed. He was definitely a part of the fam. And he was so handsome. Even my dad asked about him a few days ago. RIP dear Abe and may your days be filled with lots of geckos where ever you are.
It's probably time to call it for Abe. He "moved" to the country before we left for India. He was last seen a few months ago. Though he peed on everything (I really mean everything) and was the most anxious living thing I knew (and I know a few anxious humans), he'll be missed. He was definitely a part of the fam. And he was so handsome. Even my dad asked about him a few days ago. RIP dear Abe and may your days be filled with lots of geckos where ever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment