I like the iPhone5 camera. I've gotten used to the quick response times and reasonable low-light capabilities of an entry-level DSLR for a few years and considered my ip3 camera a poor substitute. So far I'm impressed with what the ip5 camera can do. And the basic native post-editing capabilities.
In the first photo Evan is again on top of a giant pumpkin at Whole Foods. After I took this photo, the pumpkin started rolling. I had to yank Evan off the pumpkin before it rolled over him. He found it hilarious and tried to repeat it. Austin's granola-women leaving and entering WF did not approve.
The second photo is from this morning. Vivian and I went to the UT soccer stadium so she could participate in the Marathon Kids kick-off program. When we got there it was raining. And we couldn't find her school PE coach or anyone from her class. We eventually found four other kids from her school. Vivian was bummed. But her spirits lifted once we started running. She sailed through the 400m and high-fived every UT athlete who cheered her on.

No comments:
Post a Comment