It was Evan's first day at school. Had a quick chat with the lad - our first real one over a phone where he listened and answered coherently. "Evan - how are you? Good Dad. What are you doing? Eating cereal. Peanut butter cereal. Are you going to school today? Yup. Be good at school. OK dad. I'll see you tomorrow night. OK, bye bye dad."
Yay - that magical day is finally here - both kids in school! What are we going to do with all this free time? The first day of the rest of my life!
Evan getting a kiss from Vivi before his first day at school
Which brings us to the second notable event. My dad and I will leave for Hyderabad airport in a few hours. We'll be in Austin in a little over a day. Oh - that's what I'll do with all my free time :-)
At Abu Dhabi airport
Update - we are chillin' like villains at O'Hare. If all goes well we'll be saying hello to my dear wife in about six hours.


No comments:
Post a Comment