Thursday, May 12, 2016

Time Lapse

Jo's birthday seems so long ago I barely remember it. But now that I'm back to blogging, here are a couple of time lapse photos spread over six years. Jo's Facebook feed provided a memory of the first photo. Evan was 13 days old. So this time, on the morning of Jo's birthday, she scooped up a very sleepy Evan from his bed and we took the second photo. Not much has changed. Jo looks like she is getting a bit more sleep. Evan is a little bigger, his hair is less downy, but look at the expression on his face - it's exactly the same.


During the week of her birthday Jo had a terrible attack of vertigo. Her balance, already questionable, was completely shot :-). So we didn't plan or do much besides go on a date to see Holland Taylor's monologue about Ann Richards. I did manage to get a photo of her with Stacy and Jen after she had a beer and was feeling almost normal.

No comments: