Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Head Boy

Partha was invested as the 90th head boy of my school (well - he was invested with the duties and privileges of the office of the head boy) a few days ago. His dad and I went to that same school between about 1967 and 1981. Here are a couple of pictures I downloaded from facebook. The first is with his grandmother - who has had a child or grandchild in HPS every year for the last 50 years. The second is with his beaming (and I should add surprised) parents.


Neither of us made it to that haloed office back then. I'll take it as a sign that the next generation is faring better than us. Hope the trend continues with you, Vivian and Evan. Here are a couple of photos from almost exactly a year ago showing a different side of Partha.


Congratulations my man. May this be but one small accomplishment in your full and happy life.

No comments: