While Vivian has been away in school Evan has been a terror. He has so much energy and just Jo and me to burn it on. We can't wait for Grace Garden to start - next Tuesday seems so far away.
Evan has a quirky sense of humor. He says things and then he chuckles. For someone who can't find his own ass most of the time this is the one area where he is more advanced than Vivian was at that age. This evening he insisted on being a penguin. A very subtle penguin mind you.
But when he's not being funny he is running into or over stuff. Or climbing all over us and jumping off high places. I would have loved to watch Ms. Mary deal with him. I'm going to miss his first day of pre-school but half-way across the world I'll be able to hear his mother's sigh of relief.

No comments:
Post a Comment