Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Back To School

Towards the end of Spring Break, we tried to reset their internal clocks somewhat unsuccessfully and hurriedly. Evan asked Jo "When is it going to be Friday?" The next morning while we tried to hurry them up for school, he said "We should just relax till lunchtime and take tardy slips". And that was pretty much how spring break ended.

From midweek Jo and the kids played a start-and-stop series of Monopoly sessions. It's pretty obvious who's winning from this photo that I took towards the end of the week. Jo had ran Vivian off the board by then and was preparing to do the same to Evan at that point.


On Tuesday evening we went to the Brick Oven for dinner after school. When we got back home I read some Nancy Drew to the kids and then we tucked them in. I kissed the kids and Jo, packed and left for DFW at about 4:30am next morning for a trip to India.

No comments: