Thursday, March 17, 2016

Staggered Reunions

This Spring Break seems to be a time of reunions. Every one isn't here at the same time, but still.

First Alu and Michelle visited. While they were still here, Renuka and her son came home for dinner one night. Renuka used to be my neighbor in Banjara Hills when I was 12 and she was a good deal younger. She is married to my old friend from HPS. A couple of nights later we met Essy and Sharon for dinner. I have known Essy since she was a baby. I worked with Sharon and rented a room at the "Stamford Inn" for a while during my graduate school days. Essy babysat Vivian and Evan and she knows Devyn from boarding school where she kept a sisterly eye on Devyn before leaving for college. Abhik joined us for dinner - he's in town for spring break. I know Abhik's dad since I was younger than Evan and his mother from when I was about 14. Here's Abhik and Evan.


Vivian and Evan - it isn't that it's a small world. Your friends, family, and you have to work to make that happen. 

No comments: