Sara announced that most of the new living room furniture was going to arrive on Wednesday. Vivian and her twenty five closest friends were to have a science party there on Thursday. So Jo held Sara off for a few days. Next Monday morning we cleaned out the living room.
And ten minutes later it looked like this:
Sara must have seen the look on my face. She said "it's time to grow up". I haven't sat on any of it yet. Evan expressed his displeasure when we told him we were going to get new furniture. "I can't jump on it". I feel his pain. Growing up isn't easy.
And ten minutes later it looked like this:
Sara must have seen the look on my face. She said "it's time to grow up". I haven't sat on any of it yet. Evan expressed his displeasure when we told him we were going to get new furniture. "I can't jump on it". I feel his pain. Growing up isn't easy.


No comments:
Post a Comment