On Saturday morning, soon after returning from her first friend sleepover (as opposed to family or neighbor sleepovers), Vivian stuck a paper bag to a piece of cardboard, attached it all to the whiteboard and set it out on the driveway. Then she and Ava very sweetly started singing while neighbors felt obliged to put money in the bag.
Evan meanwhile jumped around with his sword like a Telegu movie star from the 1980's. I was worried that he has going to impale one of the singers. I'm ashamed to admit that it crossed my mind that that would surely put an end to the singing. There's only so many times you can hear Let It Go on a Saturday morning.
Evan meanwhile jumped around with his sword like a Telegu movie star from the 1980's. I was worried that he has going to impale one of the singers. I'm ashamed to admit that it crossed my mind that that would surely put an end to the singing. There's only so many times you can hear Let It Go on a Saturday morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment