Monday, June 30, 2014

Doctors and Vets

The main beneficiary of medical insurance in our family is Evan. We've moved on to a high deductible plan recently but no one told Evan. So he picked a fight with a herd of streptococci and lost the first round. He's getting antibiotics to help him come back. Meanwhile, he'll tell anyone who'll listen that he had to pee in a cup and the doctor sent it to a scientist to check for what type of bacteria was making him sick. Learning opportunity.


This morning I put Crazy in her pet bag and took her to her annual checkup. The vet's office is next door to the Ferrari dealership. On the way in I informed Crazy that I'd buy a car from next door sooner that I'd spend money on her medical bills. For her sake and mine it would be better if the vet gave her a clean sheet. Turns out that she's fit as a fiddle and had a lot of things to tell the vet. Most of them with a scowl. Hopefully this takes care of doctors and vets till after our vacation. 

No comments: