On the last day of regular school for Vivian her teachers had planned a pj party. I made them breakfast tacos and Evan stayed in his pj's as a mark of sibling support. Vivian wore her doggy house slippers (which she *never* wears at home) and took her regular school shoes in her backpack. They watched movies, played silly games and ate popcorn. Great way to end a great first grade. Tomorrow is the very last day though Vivian will only be in school for a couple of hours for the Spring Concert.
And tomorrow is Evan's very last day at Grace Garden summer camp. Though I have not dropped off or picked him up as often as I did Vivian, I have been through the doors of that Methodist Church more times than most other building (besides home) in my adult life. Feels like the end of an era.
And tomorrow is Evan's very last day at Grace Garden summer camp. Though I have not dropped off or picked him up as often as I did Vivian, I have been through the doors of that Methodist Church more times than most other building (besides home) in my adult life. Feels like the end of an era.

No comments:
Post a Comment