Monday, June 09, 2014

My Penis Was Turned

I went to pick Evan up from Grace Garden summer camp today (Jo is on vacation as usual). Ms. Tammy was his teacher. I looked down at Evan and noticed he was wearing someone else's shorts. Ms. Tammy whispered that Evan had an accident. "He got to the bathroom in time but then there was a slight problem".

Ms. Tammy drew slightly closer and dropped another few decibels. "I had to put him in girl underwear - that's all I had. But it's plain white." She examined her hands carefully, not making eye contact.

I told her it was quite alright and thanked her and apologized on behalf of Evan. Then I turned to look for him. Evan has superhero hearing, specially when you least expect it. So from about 10 feet away while playing with his friends he overheard and decided to join in the conversation.

"Daddy - my penis was turned that way and the pee just went off there before I could stop it". While gesturing at his penis and his right side with his hands. 

No comments: